Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I'M WATCHING YOU (MARY BURTON)


Story Description: 
 
Kensington Publishing Corp|June 5, 2012|Trade Paperback|ISBN: 978-1-4201-2906-9 
 
An obsessed killer is blazing a bloody trail near Richmond, Virginia towards his ultimate prize and only one homicide detective can hope to stop the madness… 
 
The first kill was easy.  The second much easier.  No guilt, no remorse, just a rush of adrenaline surging through him as each life drains away and the pleasure of knowing their death helps his beloved Lindsay.  And there are so many more who deserve to die… 
 
The first twisted gift to Lindsay O’Neil arrives hidden in a bouquet of flowers.  When her estranged husband, Detective Zack Kier, is assigned to the case, Lindsay’s past comes back with a vengeance.  Only Zack knows the dark secret she lives with or so she thinks.  Now nothing can prepare her for the nightmare to come because everything Lindsay’s stalker does is for her.  And when she spurns his gifts, she and those she loves most become targets of a madman whose rage is growing, who is waiting, watching, closer than she ever feared… 
 
My Review: 
 
This was my first Mary Burton novel and I wasn’t disappointed.  The suspense and thrills were just awesome, and I couldn’t put the book down.  I kept thinking I’d read just one more chapter but I just kept going and going and going as I needed to find out what happened. 
 
If you want a story that’ll keep you on the edge-of-your-seat then I’m Watching You is the book you ought to be reading.  I’m going to order more of Mary’s books!

No comments:

Post a Comment