I received an award!! It came to me from McGuffy Ann of McGuffy's Reader (please be sure to check out her awesome blog!) This award is the: LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD. It is for bloggers who have under 200 followers.
The goal of the award is to "spotlight" up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers.
The rules of the award are as follows:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
McGuffy Ann, THANK YOU so very much. The award means a lot to me. I'm totally surprised you chose my blog as one of the awardees. Thank you!!
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. Brenda Spalding ("Curling Up With A Good Book")
2. Marybeth P. ("Manhattan Reader")
3. Alexis Ladig ("YA Books: Beyond The Cover")
4. Mary A. Berger ("Mattie's Mysteries")
5. Rachel Seigel ("Rachel's Reading Timbits")
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all: support each other and have lots of fun!!