Saturday, September 10, 2011
ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD!!
Wow...what a surprise to learn that I was awarded my "fourth" blog award!!! Crystal of "Just Another Book Lovin' Girl" at http://abooklovingirl.blogspot.com/2011/09/one-lovely-blog-award.html has bestowed this wonderful honour upon me. THANK YOU so very much Crystal, I deeply appreciate it. And folks, PLEASE be sure to visit Crystal's blog, you'll love it!
There are two very simple rules that accompany this award:
1. Share "7" facts about yourself and...
2. Pass this award on to "15" other deserving blog owners
"7" Random Facts About Me:
1. I dislike summer.
2. I'm terrified of junebugs.
3. I have 3 dogs (German Shepherd, Black Lab and a Chihuahua)
4. I've been married for "32" happy years.
5. I have two sons.
6. Retired from nursing (not retirement age...forced retirement due to injury)
7. I miss working terribly
Now, drum roll please.....my "15" bloggers to receive this award (in no particular order) are:
1. Marybeth P (Manhattan Reader) at: http://headstrong-tomgirl.blogspot.com/
2. Stephanie (Five Alarm Book Reviews) at: http://fivealarmbookreviews.com/
3. Ange (Moonlight Reader) at: http://ange-moonlightreader.blogspot.com/
4. Karis Jacobstein (YA Litwit) at: http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/
5. Heather Palazzolo (Heather's Opinion On All Things Book Related) at:
6. Dana Burgess (Let's Book It) at: http://letsbookit.blogspot.com/
7. Kimberly Maloney (Historical Fiction Obsession) at:
8. Kelli Wheelwright (E & K Family Book Review) at: http://www.ekfamilybooks.blogspot.com/
9. Rhiannon Paille (Rhiannon Paille) at:
10. Laurie Carlson (Laurie Here) at: http://www.lauriehere.blogspot.com/
11. Bea Charmed (Bea's Book Nook) at: http://beasbooknook.blogspot.com/
12. Sharon Henning (Gently Mad) at: http://beasbooknook.blogspot.com/
13. Mike Draper (Mike Draper) at: http://mikedraperinguilford.blogspot.com/
14. Mary (Bookhounds) at: http://www.maryinhb.blogspot.com/
15. Ottilie Weber (Ottilie Weber) at: http://ottilieweber.blogspot.com/
CONGRATULATIONS to all of you!!! As for everyone else, I sincerely hope you'll visit each of the above named blogs because they truly are "lovely"!!